Ignacio Halcón Cultural Center
It is an eighteenth-century palace house, located in the heart of the Old Town of Lebrija (Seville), together with the Plaza de España and the Town Hall. The building was ceded in 1948 by his heirs to accommodate an educational use. It was abandoned in the eighties of the last century, until, a few years ago, a long process of integral rehabilitation was undertaken in order to provide the town with a new center for cultural and social development.
The renovation was carried out by the construction company Alberto Domínguez and applied by the technical team Francisco Moreno. Minerseal Premium was used for the consolidation of the supports, in addition MortarBase and MortarFine for the finishes with ironed texture.